LP360 Project Publisher
LP360 Project Publisher is a free application from GeoCue that allows you to create metadata for a collection of point cloud files and publish to ArcGIS® Online.
LP360 Project Publisher provides a tool for quickly publishing “catalogs” of point cloud holdings and presenting these to team members using either ArcGIS desktop tools or (way more cool!) ArcGIS Online.
LP360 Project Publisher has the following installation requirements:
- Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) or later operating system.
- It does not support Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- This requirement is detected by the installer and will automatically launch the framework installation process, if required.
LP360 Project Publisher can optionally upload the generated content to ArcGIS Online. In order to do that the following items are required:
- An ArcGIS Online Organizational account. Personal accounts are not supported because personal accounts do not have the ability to publish services.
- User credentials which have the right to administer or publish data, i.e. a member of the admin or publisher role.
- The ArcGIS Online account must be configured such that SSL Only is not enabled. Within ArcGIS Online, this option can be found under Security which is found under EDIT SETTINGS. which is under MY ORGANIZATION.
- In order to upload the generated data to ArcGIS Online, high speed Internet connectivity is required. In particular, the size of a generated tile package can be in excess of1 GB. The software assumes a minimum upload bandwidth of 512 Mbs.
In order to upload generated images to ArcGIS Online, a copy of either the 10.1 or 10.2 version of ArcGIS for Desktop must be installed. The Basic, Standard, and Advanced versions of ArcGIS for Desktop are all supported.
For more information contact our sales department at sales@LP360.com.